Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Slight Change of Plans!



Exercising flexibility!

So we thought we would be heading out west yesterday, but it seems the Father has a greater plan. Our flight was cancelled due to weather so we are now scheduled to fly out tomorrow. We are eager to see Father’s plan play out in our lives this week! For now, we will leave you with some pictures!
Rainy day!
Can you guess which cat is real?





Recycling...go big or go home!



Insert own caption here ;)








The aftermath of a slippery game!

Next great bakers!








Basketball with friends in the rain!

Some shout-outs!


Russ
Mom and Dad it was great getting to hear from you the other night! I can’t wait to talk about all the things that have happened here. Shannon, congrats on the new job!! I want to hear more about it. Hope everyone back at the 401 is having lots of fun this summer. Jori, I miss you so much! I got your message from my parents, I can’t wait to see you in two weeks!


Ryan
Mom, I love and miss you. Dad, I love and miss you, and stay safe. To the rest of my family, I love and miss you all. Jeremy, Ryan and Joshua I’m stoked Father gave me brothers like you guys. HOT, SWAT, 401, CH and Projectors stay in Father’s will, I just know He’s using you guys in great ways, I know He’s been working here.  I’m PRing for you all! 

Brandon
Shout-out out to HOT team this week. Hope everything is going well for you guys, we’re pr-ing for the work you guys are doing and I can’t wait to get back hopefully in time to help out with stuff. Also shout out to the family, hope all is going well and it was nice to finally get to talk to you Dad!  ytukjyrhbdg[\hh ß(courtesy of two crazy little boys)

Logan  
Dad, Mom, Grandma, I love you guys. Thanks so much to all my supporters, my CH family, and 401ers. Hot, SwaT, and Projectors, PRing for all of you. I’m looking forward to seeing all of you soon, but for now, this trip ain’t over yet!
Our guys know how to clean a plate!

Delicious chocolate-filled bubble waffles!
Gayle
Mom, it was so great to finally talk to you and hear your voice! Maya’s Mom- I got your messages- yabbadabba-doo! Meigogi- Miss you tons, and hope you are having a great summer! Swat- it’s been awesome to read your guys’ blog- we continue to be encouraged by you all! Hot- wish we could hear about your summers…I guess we’ll just have to wait a couple more weeks!

Maya
To all of my supporters—thank you for all of the financial and PR support thus far! I’ve seen Father move in some amazing ways and I’m glad you are all a part of it! 401 Staff—so thankful for you guys and how being at the 401 has shaped me and given me the chance to serve overseas! I thank Father for your faithfulness! Swat, hot, and projectors—continue to abide and he will continue to provide! Excited to see you all!

Heather
Granny and Papaw- I love you and I can’t wait to see you soon! Grandpa- I love you and I didn’t forget about your rocks! Aunt Mary and Elizabeth- I miss y’all and I can’t wait to see y’all in October for the WEDDING!! Brandee- I hope you’re having a great summer and I hope I get to see you when I get back! Rachel- Tell Carla and Caris I say hi and that I’m PRing for them!
 
Flaming trash can!
Answer!
Hope you enjoyed the pictures!

For now,
TEA